Brochure Type: Family Experiences 2019
Embark on a Leisurely encounter with Athens, and the secret coves, narrow lanes and characters who live in the volcanic landscape of Santorini, and Mykonos's party paradise.
- CITY TOUR in Athens
- ORIENTATION of Mykonos and Santorini
- VIEW the Parthenon, Hadrian's Arch and the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- VISIT the Acropolis in Athens
- 9 buffet breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- High-speed ferry from Athens to Mykonos
- High-speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- Flight from Santorini to Athens
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (732) 938-5000 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14499508
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2019
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Athens||Arrive Athens (2 Nights): Tighten your toga for a magical family adventure delving into the ancient history of Athens and island-style living on the Greek isles. Take a leaf out of your history books and see ancient history come to life - the haunt of Plato, Socrates and Alexander the Great is yours to explore before meeting your fellow 'citizens'
and Travel Director for a memorable Kick-Off Party that will put the 'oh' into opa!Kick Off Party|
Radisson Blu Park/Marriott
|Day 2||Athens||Athens Sightseeing and Free Time: Join a Local Specialist this morning to see where ancient Athenians would pay tribute to their gods and goddesses. Ascending to theAcropolis, we'll visit the sacred Parthenon, before seeing the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian's Arch and Panathinaiko Olympic stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games were held. See the Evzone guards and their quirky march at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, before spending the rest of the day exploring the sites with your loved ones. This evening, consider a rousing ramble around the buzzing streets of Athens in search of the perfect kebab.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Mykonos||Athens - Mykonos (3 Nights): All aboard! Prime your sea legs for an unforgettable Aegean adventure which begins this morning as you board a fast ferry to the idyllic island of Mykonos. Enjoy an orientation tour on arrival, then spend the rest of your day on your own. Share the maze of labyrinthine lanes with the island's lazy cats, which watch travellers stroll past white-washed houses and tumbling cerise bougainvillea.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner with wine|
Pelican Bay/Kamari/Aphrodite Beach
|Day 4||Mykonos||Mykonos Free Day: Tap your inner beach bum and retire to the golden beaches of Mykonos, building sandcastles that would rival the many fortresses that dot this ancient land. Indulge in tasty seafood platters against the backdrop of Little Venice, snap a selfie in front of the imposing windmills that overlook the bay or rent a pedal boat and take to the tranquil waters - the choice is yours.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 5||Mykonos||Mykonos Free Day: Dose up on Vitamin D and splash in the sparkling sea that surrounds Mykonos, which legend claims was once the site of a great battle between Zeus and the Titans. Visit the Aegean Maritime Museum for insights into the maritime history of this area or consider a trip to nearby Delos islands, believed by the ancients to be the birthplace of Artemis and Apollo. Stroll through its temples, sanctuaries and the Terrace of the Lions. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 6||Santorini||Mykonos - Santorini (3 Nights): Gliding through the azure waters of the Aegean, we arrive in Santorini where we'll spend the next three days in spellbinding surroundings. Enjoy an orientation walking tour on arrival and gain insight into the origins of this circular archipelago which is all that remains of a spectacular volcanic explosion. Spend the rest of the day on your own, before joining your travel companions for a feast of Greek specialities during a memorable meal.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner with wine|
El Greco/Santorini Palace/Rose Bay
|Day 7||Santorini||Santorini At Leisure: Set your watch to Santorini time and explore Fira and Oia, counting the blue cupolas that cling spectacularly to the Santorini cliffs. Head to one of the island's beaches or visit a museum, before watching the sun dip into the Aegean from your magical cliff-top vantage point.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 8||Santorini||Santorini Free Day: Consider indulging in the delicious vintages for which Santorini is so famous during a tour of a local winery. 'Dive Into Culture' and embark on an included cruise in a kaiki to the volcanic island of Nea Kameni to swim in its magical hot springs. Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 9||Athens||Santorini - Athens: We leave the island high life behind and board a high-speed ferry back to Athens, where we'll spend the final night of our trip. Consider visiting Plaka, a
vibrant historical neighbourhood of Athens. Full of great restaurants and friendly locals, it is the perfect area to spend your final night in Athens. Buffet Breakfast|
Radisson Blu Park/Marriott
|Day 10||Athens||Depart Athens: As the chapter closes on our adventure, we say farewell to our newfound friends and the treasures of Greece as we are transferred to the airport for our flight home. Airport transfers are available. Conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- ? International Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class